Who We Are
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is run by volunteer parents/guardians and teachers. We are extremely fortunate to have so many parents and caregivers who help out in all aspects of our school. Our high levels of parent/guardian involvement creates a close-knit community for our kids and defines our community culture as one that works well together.
We encourage active parent/guardian participation in their children’s education, from the classroom to school-wide activities. Thank you to all who are involved and bring so much energy and talent to our school. We have an open invite to all new parents/guardians and anyone who has not yet been able to participate to join us! We have a lot of fun and enjoy our success in working together.
Feel free to email us anytime. You can also message us individually via Konstella private message.
Meet the 2022-2023 PTO Leadership Team
Co-Chairs: Tami Fara and Lamar Heystek
Vice Chair / Principal: Sheree Catingub
Teacher Liaison: Jake Strohm
Treasurer: Peter Yeh
Controller: Eric Pawlowsky
Fundraising Chair: Elena Quezada
Communications Chair: Thao Bui
Community Building Coordinator: Konstantin Kliakhandler
Volunteer Coordinator: Carrie Russell
Room Parent Coordinator: Theresa McGarry
CASP Liaison: Reina Fujii
Monthly Newsletter: The Argonne Howler
Make sure to fill out our PTO Family Information Sheet to stay up to date with the latest info and events!
What We Do
Through fundraising, the PTO provides all students with extracurricular programming and special academic support.
- Provides additional staff for reading, writing and technology support
- Creates enrichment opportunities like STEAM Career Day
- Adds a second PE teacher so kids get more time to exercise and play
- Sends EVERY student art supplies to create masterpieces at school and at home
- Supports our Outdoor Education and Green Schoolyard programs for all students
- Provides improvements to the Kindergarten playground and hardscape on the main yard
- Covers the cost of school-wide events, such as Field Day, and other off campus field trips
- Sponsors events to build our school community